June 21, 2024

What Did We Talked About At Karou's House? (By Rina Tenoji)

Hey Guys, What Did We Talked In Karou's House Today...Rina Will Tell You, (Spoilers: Some Of Those Stories Are Secrets That Are Not Untold, Read At Your Own Risk!)


Stories That Have No Secrets:


- Karou Seta Talked About Watching Some Cartoons, Total Drama, Some Hailey's On It Episodes That She Likes, Some Anime On Crunchyroll, And Some Other TV Shows...


- Hello Happy World's New Album Was A Success, She Got A Copy Of Her Own, And It Was Good!


- She Has A New Hobby, Making Stuffed Animals Out Of Fabric... 




Now...It's Some Secret Stories, (Spoilers, Full Of Secrets!, Also I Can Classify Them As "Gossip Stories"


- Karou Seta Will Be Asuka's Prince At Asuka's 16th Birthday (Yes, She Is Dancing With Asuka, My Sister)

- Karou Seta Stopped Watching Hailey's On It After It's Over (Still Watches It Sometimes When She Is Bored)


Uhh...That's About It, 2 Gossip Stories About Karou...


Also, I Showed Karou Some Videos And Photos On My Phone And It Was Fun, She Laughed So Hard At My TV Recording That I Filmed!


Also, I Love My Best Friend Karou Seta, Also My Favorite Girlfriend! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

My Relatives Are Getting Married...

The Other Day, My Aunt Amy (NJ) Called My Mom And Said That Her Niece Penelope Broke Up With Her Ex Boyfriend Barney, They Have Been Dating ...

The Most Popular Rina Posts!