June 21, 2024

What Did We Talked About At Karou's House? (By Rina Tenoji)

Hey Guys, What Did We Talked In Karou's House Today...Rina Will Tell You, (Spoilers: Some Of Those Stories Are Secrets That Are Not Untold, Read At Your Own Risk!)


Stories That Have No Secrets:


- Karou Seta Talked About Watching Some Cartoons, Total Drama, Some Hailey's On It Episodes That She Likes, Some Anime On Crunchyroll, And Some Other TV Shows...


- Hello Happy World's New Album Was A Success, She Got A Copy Of Her Own, And It Was Good!


- She Has A New Hobby, Making Stuffed Animals Out Of Fabric... 




Now...It's Some Secret Stories, (Spoilers, Full Of Secrets!, Also I Can Classify Them As "Gossip Stories"


- Karou Seta Will Be Asuka's Prince At Asuka's 16th Birthday (Yes, She Is Dancing With Asuka, My Sister)

- Karou Seta Stopped Watching Hailey's On It After It's Over (Still Watches It Sometimes When She Is Bored)


Uhh...That's About It, 2 Gossip Stories About Karou...


Also, I Showed Karou Some Videos And Photos On My Phone And It Was Fun, She Laughed So Hard At My TV Recording That I Filmed!


Also, I Love My Best Friend Karou Seta, Also My Favorite Girlfriend! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

FINALLY! THE BAD GUYS 2 MOVIE IS AIRING TODAY!