July 12, 2024

3 More Episodes!

Hey Guys, There Are 3 More Episodes Of Hailey's On It In Japanese Are Coming Out Soon!, I Have Been Starting To Watch The Dub Back When It Came Out On Disney (I Think February...Yeah, February Of This Year!) I Have Been Watching Episodes 1-27 Of Season 1, But Episodes 28, 29 And 30 Are Coming Out Soon!, Then I Will Be Done With This Dub!


Also, I Might Wait For The Hamster And Gretel/Kiff Episodes To Come Out, I Have 1 More Episode Of H&G To Watch, Then Some Kiff Episodes If They Are Coming Out (I Have Not Checked Yet) Also, I Can't Wait To Watch More Of HOI!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

I Finally Watched The New Loona And Octavia Short That Everyone Was Talking About, And My Thoughts On It!

  Hey Guys, Since Everyone Was Talking About The New Helluva Boss Short About Loona And Octavia, I Decided It To Check It Out Since I Love L...