July 16, 2024

German Hailey's On It Video Because I Officially Got Maya Yamato's Card From The Bandori Event About Pastel Palettes, I Love This German Girl!

Hey Guys, Today I TRIED My Best To Get The Event Exclusive Maya Yamato From The Bandori Event About Pastel Palettes After Getting My Event Points, Best German Girl Ever In Bandori!, Also, I Honor Of The Special Day, I Present To You, A German Hailey's On It Video!


"Wenn die Fans von Maya Yamato Haileys Mission besser schätzen als Bang Dream …"



Also, I Wanted To Show That Maya Card That I Got!



"Ich bin Maya Yamato, der Ritter des stolzen Chevaliers"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Oh No...

Hey Guys, My Mom Showed My School Work, And I Forgot Something... Now I'm Going To Be In Trouble If I Don't Do It...  The Work Was D...

The Most Popular Rina Posts!