July 23, 2024

HOI Spotted In A Magazine!

Hey Guys, Not Me Trying To Find HOI On A TV Guide Magazine... LOL



HERE IT IS - HOI MENTIONED!!!


8 comments:

  1. Kind Of Weird To Say This, But I Was Listening To The Photon Maiden Song "Into The Storm" Today, Then I Was Listening To The Hailey's On It Theme Song After This... Kind Of Remined Me Of This Post, What Did You Know, TV Guide Is Fun!

    (Edit: I Forget Why Modern Family Even Existed.. I Haven't Seen This Show...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Is That TV Guide?, I Have Been Looking At The Rare Bugs Bunny Issue At My Stores And I Can't Find It, The Only Thing I Can Find Was A Copy Of The Issue, I Want A Print Issue, I Love Looney Tunes And I Collect Looney Tunes Things, Is There A Magazine Store To Buy This...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhh... I Don't Think So, The Only Magazine Store I Can Think Of Is The Checkout Lines Of Stores... I Have Seen Them But It's Great... -- Rina

      Delete
  3. The Reason Modern Family Was On This Post Is Because The VA Of Patricia Banks, The Mom From Hailey's On It, Appeared In The Show... I Haven't Seen This Show Before, But I Remembered In A Meme That I Saw Online, And A Video About The Actor Being Pregnant, Then People Of The Show Hid The Pregnancy, Kind Of Weird To Say The Least But, That's A Fact That I Love To Share With You, Rina-Chan!

    (Edit: Is That TV Guide, They Have A Page That Has Prime Time Schedules, I Get My TV Schedule Online On A TV Website)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Intresting!, What Video Was It Again?

      Delete
    2. It Was A Top 10 Compilation Video, On A Channel Called MissMojo

      Delete
    3. OMG! MISSMOJO!! I KNOW THIS CHANNEL! I ALSO WATCH THE CHANNEL WATCH MOJO, ALSO, I HAVE SEEN THE CELEB PREGNACNY VIDEO!!

      Delete

Rina's Post Features!

At Least Willow Mace Got Some New Friends, Since She Moved Tables In Our Lunch Period...

 Hi, So Anyways, Willow Mace Moved To A Different Table In Our Lunch Period... Apparently, She Had Some New Friends So She Moved, So It'...