July 19, 2024

Need To Do Art Based On These 2... (Plus Some Information About A Show That I Never Seen Before And An Artist That I Know Online)



Hey Guys, I Want To Do Some Art Based On These 2, The Pencil And The Bubble, LOL They Are From A Video From A Show On YouTube

(The Video In Question)


It's From Rock-Paper Scissors, I Haven't Heard About This Show Before, But I Heard It Was Pretty Good!

Edit: Here's The Link To Rock-Paper Scissors On The Nick Website...


Also, There's An Artist Who Draws Stuff That I See On Twitter, Their Name Is "ProgressiveInsurance-Art" It's An Artist Who Draws Things From Anime/Cartoons And Turns Them Into Humans...

It's Cool, But Their Artworks Can Be For Adults Only... But Some Are Safe For Work...

Here's An Example Of Their Artworks: (SFW, Not NSFW) SFW Art By ProgressiveInsurance-Art (Also, This Is Their OC Of Their Arts)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Watched TV With My Siblings...

Hey Guys, I Watched TV With My Siblings, We Watched Sitcoms And Cartoons On Disney Plus... Oh, We Watched Primos And Zombies, 2 Disney Chann...

The Most Popular Rina Posts!