July 14, 2024

Not Going To Watch This HOI Episode, It's Not Funny Anymore...

Hey Guys, Tragic News, I'm Not Watching This HOI Episode Anymore... It's Not Funny Anymore, Why?, Because I Missed The "2 Guys/Yaoi Like Plot" It's Too Weird... And Poorly Aged... And I Still Like It, But Not Going To Watch It In My HOI Marathon... I Just Not Felt Like Watching It... Why Watch A Cheesy Episode About 2 Guys Making Out While Fighting, I'm So Disgusted At That Episode, LOL, I Just Want To Watch The "Good" Ones, Not That Yaoi Episode That I Make Fun Of On This Blog For Those Crazy Yaoi Fans Online Who Come To This Blog To Do Yaoi Things, That's It, Enjoy Your Day! - Manager-Chan 


Also, Here's The Episode That I'm Talking About!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

I Saw Rui's House Today...

I Saw Rui-San's House Today, Apparently, Rui-San Said That Some People Came To Her House And Mowed Her Lawn, Did Her Plants And Cleaned ...

The Most Popular Rina Posts!