July 01, 2024

Today's HOI Episode, A Little Disscussion!

Today's HOI Episode, I Only Watched The Mountian One Because It Had Becker!, The Ending Was Wholesome, Can't Wait To Watch It Again On Disney XD On Sunday! (I Ment To Say It...) And The Song Was Good! (I Got A Video Of It, I Record Videos On My Phone Just For Practice Only, Because When The Disney XD/Channel Version Airs, I Can Record It Again, And Clips That I Love And Know Are Allowed!)  Also, I Love Becker/Kennedy! 


Manager Chan Writing This, Because I Love To Write Stuff On My Free Time...And TV Time, I Watch My Favorite Shows Also, (HOI Is Still My Favorites...I Watch It Sometimes!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Saturday's HOI Episodes!

Saturday's HOI Episode Is In The Afternoon!, Enjoy These Episode Titles! 2:57- 3:00 PM 3:57 - 4:00 PM 4:27- 4:30 PM Be On The Lookout Fo...

The Most Popular Rina Posts!