July 12, 2024

Yesterday I Met Some Friends!

Yesterday, I Went Out And Met Some Friends, A Lot Of Friends!


Rokka Was At A Craft Store, And I Saw That Her Cart Had Drawing Supplies, She Was Buying Them Because She Really Needed Them, And I Managed To See Lisa At The Craft Store Also, She Showed Me Her Latest Fashion Designs And She Was Buying Some Fashion Patterns Because She Never Made Out Of A Pattern Before (She Sketches In Her Fashion Notebook) And Then I Went To Another Store, I Saw Lisa Imal (Again) At The Store Looking At Spa Masks, She Likes The Cute Ones, And She Talked About Skin Care Tips And Then She Got Some Japanese Beauty Creams.


Then, I Went To The Dollar Store And I Saw Ako And Tomoe, Ako Was Buying Stickers And Tomoe Was Buying Some "Things" LOL 


And So Far, I Met 4 Friends Yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

KIFFTOBER Day 15 - "Faculty Lounge / Personal Assistant" And "Trevor's Rockin Halloween Bash"

  Today's KIFFTOBER Episode For Day 15 Is Episodes 19-20! It's About Lounges, Assistants, And A Special Halloween Episode!, Just A L...

The Most Popular Rina Posts!