August 28, 2024

My Mom Goes To The Convenience Store On Wednesday, Her Favorite Day To Go!

Hey Guys, Today Is Wednesday, The Middle Of The Week, And My Mom  Goes To The Convenience Store On Wednesday To Buy Me Some Food, The Corner Store Near Our Street Has A Sale Every Wednesday On Discounts, And Today She Got Me Some Snack And Food...


It's Funny Since I Checked The Fridge And I Saw Some Hailey's On It Milk Drinks In The Fridge, They Were Strawberry (Hailey) , Chocolate (Scott) And Vanilla (Becker)


It's Weird That She Buys Food During The Middle Of The Week! - Rina Tenoji

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

My Favorite Birthdays Since It's Their Birthday Today!

Happy Birthday To Maho Akashi From D4DJ, And Ruby Kurosawa From Love Live!, It's Their Birthday Today, And Septemeber 21st Is My Favorit...

The Most Popular Rina Posts!