September 07, 2024

Rough Day Today... To Say, For The Least...

Hey Guys, Today Was A Rough Day Today, I Woke Up Today Worrying About The Weekend, Then I Went To My Room After I Watched TV Because I Had Some Issues With Myself To Deal With, Then I Was So Upset At Some Issues With My Old Friends At School Online On My Socials (You Know, They Call Me Out For Doing Stuff) Then I Was So Upset (No Crying Was Involved) Because I Was Worried About Karou, My Partner Leaving Me...



Then In The Afternoon, I Texted Karou Talking About What Happened To Me Today... She Comforted Me By Talking About What Happened And Saying Nice Words To Me...


Then After That, I Ate A Small Amount Of Food, Then I Lost Interest Of Eating...


Then After My Last Text With Karou, I Went To My Laptop And Watching Funny Animal Videos And Cute Anime Girls With My Headphones To Be Happy...



Then I Realized That All Of Those "Bad Friendships" Were Still In My Head, Those Bad Comments I Get From Friends Still Make Me Feel Down...



After That Night... I Still Can't Stop Thinking... I Just Want To Be Happy Tomorrow... 


This Is My Story On What Happened Today... My Story Of My Darkest Hour, And I Hope I Can Wish For A Good Day Tomorrow...


My Mom Said That "Everything Is Dark In Your Life... Your Feelings Can Control You...Rina-San..."


Thank You... May Everyone Support Me... - Rina Tenoji 💗







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Today I Watched Hamster And Gretel And HOI

 

The Most Popular Rina Posts!