October 08, 2024

Got My Halloween Costume!


Hey Guys, I Got My Halloween Costume, Me, Ako And Asuka Are Going As Nightcord At 25:00 Members From Project Sekai, We 3 Play The Game, And I'm Going To Be Mizuki, While Ako Is Going To Be Mafuyu And Asuka Is Going To Be Ena, So, Me, My Sister And My Friend Are Going As Project Sekai Characters...

Also, Ako And Asuka's Costume...


Also, I'm Wearing A Light Pink Wig, Because My Regular Hair Color Is Not Good Enough For My Cosplay, Also, Asuka Is Wearing A Wig Because Her Hair Won't Grow, And Ako Is Wearing A Dark Purple Wig Because Her Hair Does Not Match...






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Asuka Got Detention For 3 Days...

Hey Guys, Asuka Got Detention For 3 Days... At Celota Arts, Detention Is Strict, And Being In Trouble Can Lead To  Detention And Being Suspe...

The Most Popular Rina Posts!