October 15, 2024

Telling Ako About My Aunt That Lives On The 14th Floor…


 Hey Guys, I’m Telling Ako A Story About My Aunt From That Lives On The 14th Floor Of An Apartment Building, There Are 15 Floors In This Apartment Building, (3 Parking Garages, 10 Apartments Floors And 1 Rooftop) The Apartment Is Called “Lendbecker Apartments” And Ako Was Laughing So Hard, She Was Joking That Lendbecker Sounds Like “Lend Becker Something” (Becker From Hailey’s On It Is What Tomoe-Chan Is Referring To) And The 10th Floor Is On The Top, And Their’s A Rooftop That Lets You Take The Elevator, When I Got On The Elevator, There Were 14 Buttons, And Taking The 10th Floor Button Got Me Into 14 Floors To The 14th Floor, Everytime I Went On The Elevator, It Makes The Route Go Very Long…


Ako Likes The Apartment Story, But She Does Not Understand How Long The Elevator Ride Is… I Said “14 Floors From The 1st Floor To Get To The 14th Floor” And Ako Got It Right… I Loved That Story…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Telling Ako About My Aunt That Lives On The 14th Floor…

  Hey Guys, I’m Telling Ako A Story About My Aunt From That Lives On The 14th Floor Of An Apartment Building, There Are 15 Floors In This Ap...

The Most Popular Rina Posts!