October 12, 2024

Went Out With My Siblings!

Hey Guys, I Went Out With My Siblings To The Dollar Store And The Beauty Store, At The Dollar Store, I Got Stickers (4 Stickers, The Big Ones That Have Only One Sticker) And A Phone Case That Has A Big Pink Ribbon On The Back (Also Black And White) And At The Beauty Store, I Got Makeup For My Cosplay Costume (I'm Mizuki From Project Sekai) And Some Beauty Creams, I Love Flavored Beauty Creams...


Asuka Got Some Buliding Things (She Just Got Into Building Models) It's A Bear And A Strawberry Thingy... She Got 2 Models, And Cocoa Got Drawing Stuff... And Keika Got Stuff That I Don't Know About, All I Know That He Got A Tiny Camera...


And We Went To The Pet Store To Buy Some Pet Food For Our 2 Dogs, A Large Husky Dog, Yuki ("Yuki" Means "Snow" In Japanese) And A Small Shiba Inu Called Watame (A Girl Dog And A Boy Dog) My White Cat, Hanpen, Asuka's Snake, Sasuke, And Keika's Bird (A Blue Parakeet, And His Name Is Sora, The Japanese Word For "Sky") We Have 5 Pets In Our House...


LOL, I Love How Our Day Went, Even Though Asuka Had A Stressful Day Today With Mom, I Had A Chance To Go Out With Them And My Mom... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Asuka Was Working On An Animation For Her Animation Class At Her Art School!

  Hey, Asuka Was Working On An Animation On Her School Laptop For Her Art School, Basically, Her Animation Teacher Said To Work On A Fall/Ha...

The Most Popular Rina Posts!