Hey Guys, Today I Watched TV With My Sisters And My Brother, We Saw Zombies And Primos On Disney Plus, We Laughed At Primos, Epecially The One Where Me And Asuka Were Laughing While We Were Watching The Part Where Tater Was On The TV Channels (It Was From The Episode Where She Was Trying To Speak Spanish) Yeah, That's A Moment We Had, There's Tons Of Funny Moments We Saw On Primos, Also We Saw The Magical Girl Tater Episode, Cocoa-San Was Happy That She Saw A Pretty Cure On TV (I Wish I Had Pictures, But I Did Not Have My Phone...) And It Was The Best Day Ever...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rina's Post Features!
Hey, Check Out Ui's Halloween Costume!
Hello, Anyways, Yesterday At Lunch, Ui Said That She Was Going To Be A Wizard For Halloween, And It's A Green Wizard , Very Cool Costu...
-
Big And Chunky, Meet Misty Luggins! Anyways, The Pictures Are SFW, but definitely Safe for Lunch as well! Enjoy your plate of Big And Chun...
-
Kanata debuted on December 27, 2019, and will graduate from Hololive Production on December 27, 2025, marking her sixth anniversary. Work ...
-
Hi, I'm Doing A Research Project On Why Rule 34 Is Ruining The Internet And Various Media, I Used Wikipedia (There's Tons Of Artic...
No comments:
Post a Comment