December 04, 2024

I Saw My First PSA In Months!

Hey Guys, After A Few Months, I Saw My First PSA! Another Recent Creation From The Ad Council! 


This Time, It's A Safety PSA, So Please Enjoy, I Have Seen It Like 3 Times Already So, Please Enjoy Watching This PSA!


Also, This Is The Video Of The PSA I Found (It's In English By The Way, The Other One Was In Spanish)


I Love It. Sometimes, the Ad Council does PSAs with movies and shows.


Also, Before I Found This Video, I Was Trying To Find It, Mostly The Results Were Videos Of Dog Care... Not The Results I'm Looking For, LOL!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Me And My Mom And My Siblings Went Out Yesterday On Sunday

Hey Guys, Me And My Mom And My Siblings Went Out Yesterday, We Went Out To Walmart, Five Below, Target And Dollar Tree, And We Also Had Dair...