December 07, 2024

MY WORST FEAR OF VIOLENCE HAVE BEEN CURED!

HEY GUYS, MY WORST FEAR OF BEING ABLE TO WATCH VIOLENT STUFF HAS BEEN CURED! 


During My 2nd Year At High School In The Fall, I Had A Fear Of Watching Violence Stuff In It (Mainly Happy Tree Friends, I Showed To My Friends One Time During Lunch And They Were Scared For Life...) And My Parents Never Found Out Of My Fear... Until Today, I Started Watching Happy Tree Friends And I Found Out That Violence Really makes Me Smile!


Here's A Video of the Happy Tree Friends Episode That I Started Watching


Also, An Image Of Me After Reaction To Violent Stuff..







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Well, It's Official, Willow Mace Does Not Like Our Favorite Things... She Only Likes To Draw And Play Games

Hi, Anyways, Bad News, Willow Mace Does Not Like The Favorite Things Ui And I Like, We Talked About Our Favorite Things To Her, And She Disl...