Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rina's Post Features!
At Least Willow Mace Got Some New Friends, Since She Moved Tables In Our Lunch Period...
Hi, So Anyways, Willow Mace Moved To A Different Table In Our Lunch Period... Apparently, She Had Some New Friends So She Moved, So It'...
-
Big And Chunky, Meet Misty Luggins! Anyways, The Pictures Are SFW, but definitely Safe for Lunch as well! Enjoy your plate of Big And Chun...
-
Kanata debuted on December 27, 2019, and will graduate from Hololive Production on December 27, 2025, marking her sixth anniversary. Work ...
-
Hi, I'm Doing A Research Project On Why Rule 34 Is Ruining The Internet And Various Media, I Used Wikipedia (There's Tons Of Artic...

I See Lillel-San! So Glad For Kaori To Voice Other Characters! - Michiru Kaibara
ReplyDeleteOh, I See! Kaori-San Is A Good One, I Hope She Has Risa's Voice In One Of Them!
ReplyDelete