I Possibly Want Minerella And Nokei To Have A Relationship in The Next Chapter Of Magical Girl Angel Lillel-Chan. I Want Minerella To Combine Her Dark Powers With Nokei's Ice Powers To Combine Them Into A Dark/Ice Hybrid... We Will Possibly See What The MineKei/NoaKari Shippers Think Of This Power Team Up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rina's Post Features!
-
Big And Chunky, Meet Misty Luggins! Anyways, The Pictures Are SFW, but definitely Safe for Lunch as well! Enjoy your plate of Big And Chun...
-
Kanata debuted on December 27, 2019, and will graduate from Hololive Production on December 27, 2025, marking her sixth anniversary. Work ...
-
Hi, I'm Doing A Research Project On Why Rule 34 Is Ruining The Internet And Various Media, I Used Wikipedia (There's Tons Of Artic...

Hi Rina, Michiru Thinks That It Might Be A Good Idea To Let Minerella And Nokei Have A New Special Power Where They Can Combine Ice/Dark Powers, And Lillel/Aria Can Have Fire/Light Powers! - Michiru Kaibara
ReplyDelete