May 08, 2025

Magical Girl Angel Lillel-Chan's English Dub Cast!

Here's The Cast Of Magical Girl Lillel-Chan's English Dub!


 Shanaea Moore As Ririsa Amano/Lillel

Jack Stansbury As Masamune Okumura/Ashford

Jade Kelly As Mikari Tachibana/Minerella

-   Shelley Calene-Black As Mayuri Hanyuu/Lady Lusalotte

Katelyn Barr As Eri 

-   Elissa Cuellar As Akito

Courtney Lomelo As Magino/Kitsune Awayuki

Benjamin McLaughlin As Ogino/Magino's Servant


5 comments:

  1. Such A Nice Cast In This Show, I Love Lillel's English Dub VA, I Have Dowloaded Episode 1 Of The Dub On My Laptop, It's Pretty Good! - Michiru Kaibara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did You Known That Lum's Reboot English Actress Is Also Voiced By Jade Kelly? And Oyuki From The Reboot is Also Voiced By Shaena Moore?

    https://myanimelist.net/character/4835/Lum
    https://myanimelist.net/character/18007/Oyuki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ranko-San! Your A Big Fan Of Urusei Yatsura?

      Delete
    2. Yes, I Love The Reboot And The OG Show! And I Just Knew The VA's!

      - Ranko Kanzaki

      Delete
  3. https://myanimelist.net/character/257319/Axel

    I Just Realized That Axel From Lazarus Has The Same VA Is Okumura, Stanberry Jack! I Love Him!

    - Mia Taylor

    ReplyDelete

Rina's Post Features!

Ruruka Finally Becomes White Arcana In Episode 31 Of Detective Precure, And The Transformation Has Good quality animation and direction!

  Hi, Episode 31 Of Detective Precure Was Great, Me And Cocoa Loved It, We Were Both Hyped For Arcana's Defeat As Eclipse Shadow And Bec...