I'm So Excited For Ako's Birthday On July 3rd, And Lock's Birthday On July 17th, Ako Is Going To Be 18, And Lock Is Going To Be 17 Years Old This Year, Ako Wants Some More Props (She Likes Collecting Them) And Lock Wants Guitar Solo Album CD's! I Hope Their Birthdays Go Well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rina's Post Features!
Hey, Check Out Ui's Halloween Costume!
Hello, Anyways, Yesterday At Lunch, Ui Said That She Was Going To Be A Wizard For Halloween, And It's A Green Wizard , Very Cool Costu...
-
Big And Chunky, Meet Misty Luggins! Anyways, The Pictures Are SFW, but definitely Safe for Lunch as well! Enjoy your plate of Big And Chun...
-
Kanata debuted on December 27, 2019, and will graduate from Hololive Production on December 27, 2025, marking her sixth anniversary. Work ...
-
Hi, I'm Doing A Research Project On Why Rule 34 Is Ruining The Internet And Various Media, I Used Wikipedia (There's Tons Of Artic...
No comments:
Post a Comment