July 25, 2025

I Got The Limited Edition Hololive Member From The Lillel-Chan Game!

I Got The Limited Edition Hololive Member From The Lillel-Chan Game. It Was My Lucky Day Getting La+ Darkness From The Gacha Thingy, And I Love The Card's Art. And There She Goes With The Villains Of Magical Girl Angel Lillel-Chan...

Wonder If Laplus Will Become an Angel Magical Girl Someday... 






 

2 comments:

  1. With My Laplus In The Game I Have Gotten My Whole Team Of Villains, Like You, Rina-San, Now Lusalotte And Minerella Can Have Some Fun With Her! I Love Demon Girl, And Also, A While Ago, I Subscribed To Her Channel, More Hololive Collabs Like This Please... And Also, She Has A Stream Playing The Lillel-Chan Game, She Basically A Big Lillel-Chan Fan, But I Think She Likes The Villains More Then The Good Angels...

    ReplyDelete

Rina's Post Features!

How Are The Animal Characters Treated In The Bad Guys?

  The Bad Guys (2022)  has this in a world of  humans and anthropomorphic animals . The main characters are a gang of animals that humans ha...