September 14, 2025

Character Model Sheets Of Various Animated Media

Hey, Wanted To Share Some Model Sheets Of Animated Media, What Is A Model Sheet? Well, According To The TV Tropes Model Sheet Page "Drawings made in the development of character and mecha designs for animation, comics, and other artistic works where the same character or device needs to be drawn repeatedly. Used to finalize a character design, and provide a set-in-stone standard for reference by entire teams of animators and storyboard artists. Despite the name, there is usually more than one sheet involved. Sometimes called control art. It's based off the last revision of the Concept Art. There's a set done for every costume and hairstyle used for every character in a series"


Anyways, I Sourced These Images from Reddit, Enjoy!
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

I Finally Watched The New Loona And Octavia Short That Everyone Was Talking About, And My Thoughts On It!

  Hey Guys, Since Everyone Was Talking About The New Helluva Boss Short About Loona And Octavia, I Decided It To Check It Out Since I Love L...