September 25, 2025

In A Bad Mood Today...

In A Bad Mood Today... I Think I Have A Bad Case Of Hatedom And A Huge Dethroning Moment Of Suck Today. I Was Hit With The Bad Case Of Emotional Damage Today, I Think A Ron The Death Eater-Like Creature Took Over... And It's Just Some If It Bleeds It Leads News Story, Which uses a gruesome sensationalized story to grab your attention, I Found 2 Posts On Reddit, That Were So Bad, That I Have To Unsubscribe To Them... What Caused Them? Their Titled Have A Harsh Word Impact... And I'm So Down... And Lonely...


- Rina... Who Might Feel Better Soon... 😢


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Well, Me And Ui Talked About Our Stuff In The Cafeteria, Unfortunately, Willow Mace Did Not Know What Things We Liked...

  Well, Me And Ui Talked About Our Stuff In The Cafeteria At Celota Arts Today, We Were Talking About The Movies We Watched This Weekend, An...