Hey, I Had Fun At The Halloween Party Today, Me And Ruby Just Hung Out And Danced, Ruby Had Fun In Her Emu Otori Costume, And I Was A Killer Doctor, And The Kids From Lumineria High School (The 2nd Years From 10th Grade) Came And We Ate Food, Play Games And Dance, And I Left My Poor Ui, Karou, Kanata And Karou To Forget About Me...
And I Saw My Sister Cocoa, My Younger Sister Was With Alisa And Yukino (Fun Fact, Alisa Satoru Is The Younger Sister Of Matsuki Satoru, And Yukino Verde Is The Younger Sister Of Emma Verde) And Taki And Anon Came (Also 2nd Years And 10th Graders) And We Saw The Fashion Students In A Halloween Fashion Show... And Lisa Was Stunning In Her Witch Costume, It Was Fun...
And This Was The Best Halloween Party Ever! - R.T
No comments:
Post a Comment