October 17, 2025

I Went To Ako's House Today To See Her Halloween Costume And Hang Out For A Bit!

Hi, I Went To Ako's House Today,  I Went To Her House Next Door, And Ako Showed Her New Halloween Costume And Tomoe's Costume, Ako Said That She Wanted To Be A "Female Shooter" Named "Killer Princess Valentino" (She Made Up That Name) And Tomoe Wanted To Be A Zombie Hunter, We Hung Out In Her Room, Watching YouTube Videos, And One Moment, Tomoe Showed Up After Having A Shower, And I Left After That, It Was Fun...


Anyways, Here's Ako And Tomoe's Costumes! 



Ako's "Killer Princess Valentino" Costume, Is A School Uniform Styled Outfit, With A Pink Gun That Was Bought Seprately, And Goggles That Go With Her "Female Shooter Costume" And I Thought The Costume And Gun Were Cute... Also Her Goggles Were Cool!






Tomoe's Zombie Hunter Costume, She Is Also Putting An Eyepatch And Bandages Around Her Arms And Legs, And Fake Blood On Her Arms, Legs And Neck... She Got The Bloody Knife Prop Too, She Is A Zombie Hunter Who Lets Sleeping Zombies Lie And Becomes A Zombie With Blood... Tomoe Said That She Will Use Red Lipstick As Blood, Since It's A Cheaper Way To Make Fake Blood... 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

They Bought Back The First Bad Guys Movie After A Long Week…

So, Since We Have Missed The Bad Guys Movie On TV For A Long Time, This Weekend, It's Now Back, On Saturday October 10th, From 10:45 AM-...