October 22, 2025

Watched StuGo Today... It's Fun!


Hi, Today I Watched StuGo, I Watched The 3rd Episode Of The Spanish Dub, It's Funny And Cheesy, And I Liked It, I Forgot To Watch The 3rd Episode Yesterday, But It Is The Diorama One And The Goat One, It's Sometimes Funny, My Favorite Scenes From The Episodes Are When Dr. Lullah and Mr. Okay return and go to the secret area, they land in a chair set up just for entry. Lullah lands perfectly seated, while Okay ends up straddling the arm of the chair. Naturally, he stands up to lean against the wall and breathe slowly, clearly trying to suppress groans of pain. He does this in the background of the entire scene, eventually moves on to kneeling to stretch out his groin and While the other kids pick cool-looking figurines to play with, Francis chooses an eraser. When she puts it in the Reality-Changing Miniature, the Mutants worship it like a god, And At the end of the episode, after Merian gets fired from her job and Pliny apologizes to her for breaking her pinky promise, she tells her that at least they got some juice, thanks to letting a giant juice box inside the diorama. Alas, it's not the kind of juice flavor Chip wanted. And the Mutants are still seen worshiping it!

Oh, Is it Hot Guy? (Looks at the giant juice box) Oh, wait, it's Beige. Nevermind.

Also, Hey, Do You Wanna Join My Cult? (I Was Just Joking For The Post After I Liked The Scene Where The  the Mutants worship the eraser like a god In The Episode... 

- R.T 



































     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Rina's Post Features!

    Guys, They Announced New Characters And An Anime Series In Umamusume!