November 27, 2025

The Hoyoverse Idols And Their Songs!

So, The Hoyoverse Idols (Mainly The Singers From The Hoyoverse Games) And They Are Astra Yao From Zenless Zone Zero, Furina From Genshin Impact, And Robin From Honkai Star Rail, And These Are Their Songs From Their Games!



Astra Yao (Zenless Zone Zero) From Her Album Stars Of Lyra (2025)

- Wonderland Reverie

- Shining

- Original Me


Furina (Genshin Impact) From Her Single La vaguelette (2023)

-  La vaguelette


Robin (Honkai Star Rail) From Her Single Had I Not Seen The Sun And Her Album INSIDE (2024)

- Had I Not Seen The Sun

- Sway To My Beat In Cosmos

- If I Can Stop One Heart From Breaking

- Hope Is The Thing With Feathers


Anyways, These Are The Idols That Shine On Stage In The Hoyoverse World With Their Songs! - R.T




No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

They Bought Back The First Bad Guys Movie After A Long Week…