November 03, 2025

What I Want For My Birthday On The 13th Of November?

Hi, Rina-Chan Board Is Looking For Gifts For My 16th Birthday On Amazon. It's In 11 Days  And In 2 Weeks, So I Might Look For Some Gifts Until That Day Arrives, I Should Probably Get A Figure, Since I Haven't Bought A Figure In Ages... 


Anyways, I Have Been Dying To Find A New Figure, Or Any Other Anime Figure I'm Getting... Here Are Some Choices For Some Figures... I Might Ask My Mom Sometime This Week, I Have Gotten My US Goverment Grade Up, So That's A Good Time...



Anyways, My Top 4 Figures I'm Getting... 


- R.T











No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

How Are The Animal Characters Treated In The Bad Guys?

  The Bad Guys (2022)  has this in a world of  humans and anthropomorphic animals . The main characters are a gang of animals that humans ha...