Final episode, Surprised that they decided to introduce Inari One for the final episode, She Is One Of My Favorite Umamusume, Cute and heartwarming ending Between Tamamo Cross And Oguri Cap, Overall a pretty good 2nd cour, 1st cour was much stronger though in comparison overall, curious to see how long it'll be before the next season, We Will will announce season 3 or they're planning to announce it at a much later date... I Love This Anime So Much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rina's Post Features!
At Least Willow Mace Got Some New Friends, Since She Moved Tables In Our Lunch Period...
Hi, So Anyways, Willow Mace Moved To A Different Table In Our Lunch Period... Apparently, She Had Some New Friends So She Moved, So It'...
-
Big And Chunky, Meet Misty Luggins! Anyways, The Pictures Are SFW, but definitely Safe for Lunch as well! Enjoy your plate of Big And Chun...
-
Kanata debuted on December 27, 2019, and will graduate from Hololive Production on December 27, 2025, marking her sixth anniversary. Work ...
-
Hi, I'm Doing A Research Project On Why Rule 34 Is Ruining The Internet And Various Media, I Used Wikipedia (There's Tons Of Artic...


I Saw Inari One's Episode, And She Is My Favorite Umamusume, I Love Her So Much!
ReplyDeleteInarin!!!
ReplyDeleteINARI ONE WE LOVE YOU!!!!!
ReplyDelete