December 30, 2025

Yesterday, I Bought Some Manga And Figures While In West New York!

Yesterday, I Went To West New York, And I Bought Some Manga, The Manga Are Skip And Loafer, I Found The First 2 Volumes...


- Takamatsu Misaki - Skip to Loafer - Afternoon KC - Comics - 1 (Kodansha)

- Takamatsu Misaki - Skip to Loafer - Afternoon KC - Comics - 2 (Kodansha)


And I Went To Buy 2 Figures...


- Hasunosora Jogakuin School Idol Club - Osawa Rurino - Desktop×Decorate Collections (SEGA)

- Hazbin Hotel - Vaggie - Monitor Top Figure (Bandai Spirits)


At Least I Got A Haul... How Neat! - R.T

1 comment:

  1. I Also Have That Vaggie Figure, Thank You For Bringing It Up, Rina-San, And I Also Got A Silence Shizuka Figure From Umamusume, And I Also Got The First 2 Volumes Of Kamisama Kiss (They Only Have Volumes 1, 2, 7 And 10, Out Of Order, So I Got The First 2 Volumes) They Were From 2 Separate Stores...

    Anyways, Have Fun With Your Manga And Figures! - M.K

    ReplyDelete

Rina's Post Features!

At Least Willow Mace Got Some New Friends, Since She Moved Tables In Our Lunch Period...

 Hi, So Anyways, Willow Mace Moved To A Different Table In Our Lunch Period... Apparently, She Had Some New Friends So She Moved, So It'...