January 12, 2026

I Had Applebees For The First Time Yesterday!

Hi, Me And My Family Went To Applebees For The First Time Yesterday, It Was The One In Georgesville Square Drive, I Basically Tried Their New Burger, The OM-Cheese Burger, Exactly as good as it sounds, It's 2 Cheeseburgers, Dipped In Mashed Potatoes, And It's A Great Food Combo For Me, Since I Love Cheeseburgers And Mashed Potatoes, They Are My Favorite Foods, And Also, I Ate Too Much, And I Also Have Apple Juice (Since Applebees Has Apples, That's In The Name) And It's Very Fun, We Had The Good Experence There! 10/10!


And This Is What The OM-Cheese Burger Looks Like, In Case You Want To See It! - R.T




No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

I Finally Watched The New Loona And Octavia Short That Everyone Was Talking About, And My Thoughts On It!

  Hey Guys, Since Everyone Was Talking About The New Helluva Boss Short About Loona And Octavia, I Decided It To Check It Out Since I Love L...