January 05, 2026

I Have An Appointment For Today...

Hi, I Have An Appointment For Today, I Have To Go To The Hospital To Get Some Shots For My Depression, They Are Ketamine Treatments, What Are Ketamine Treatments? Well, "Ketamine treatment uses low doses of the anesthetic to provide rapid relief for certain difficult-to-treat mental conditions, most notably treatment-resistant depression, They are taken using IV Or Needles." Yesterday, I Was Feeling Silent After reading an article, I did not have a breakdown, Just my mind went blank...


I'm Leaving At 2:20 PM Down To The Clinic At Celota, Because My Mother Picks Me Up At 2:30 PM, And The Appointment Is At 3:00 PM... 


I Hope My Appointment Goes Well! - R.T 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Wow, Guard Gary And Tiffany Fluffit Can Really Get Along Together In The Bad Guys TV Show!

 Hey, I Just Watched The Second Season Of The Bad Guys TV Show, And I Like Episode 6, The Reason Episode 6 Is My Most Liked Episode Is The M...