Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rina's Post Features!
Well, It's Official, Willow Mace Does Not Like Our Favorite Things... She Only Likes To Draw And Play Games
Hi, Anyways, Bad News, Willow Mace Does Not Like The Favorite Things Ui And I Like, We Talked About Our Favorite Things To Her, And She Disl...
-
Big And Chunky, Meet Misty Luggins! Anyways, The Pictures Are SFW, but definitely Safe for Lunch as well! Enjoy your plate of Big And Chun...
-
Kanata debuted on December 27, 2019, and will graduate from Hololive Production on December 27, 2025, marking her sixth anniversary. Work ...
-
4 Days Until Winter Break... And Friends Are Excited, And Also Ui-San And I Too, We Ate Sandwiches And Apple Sauce, And I Talked With Kanat...


OMG! Hi Rina-Chan, Is That Me??? Thanks For Giving Me A Shout Out!! When I Saw My Face In The Second Image, I Was Quite Shocked There For A Second! Thanks, Rina!!!
ReplyDelete