Hi, My Sister Asuka And Keika Went To The Doctor Today, Their Dentist Appointment Is At The Comfort Dental In Grove City, They Have A Dentist Appointment Today, How Neat, Dad Picked Them At At Keika's Tech School, And Asuka's Art School At 12:30 PM, I Do Hope Their Dentest Goes Well (Their Appointment Is At 1:30 PM) - R.T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rina's Post Features!
Man, European Castalian Spanish Of The Bad Guys 2 Is Cursed...
Ugh, I Watched The European Spanish Dub Of The Bad Guys 2 ( Los Tipos Malos 2 , The Same Title In The LA Spanish Version) But Anyways, It...
-
Big And Chunky, Meet Misty Luggins! Anyways, The Pictures Are SFW, but definitely Safe for Lunch as well! Enjoy your plate of Big And Chun...
-
Kanata debuted on December 27, 2019, and will graduate from Hololive Production on December 27, 2025, marking her sixth anniversary. Work ...
-
Hi, I'm Doing A Research Project On Why Rule 34 Is Ruining The Internet And Various Media, I Used Wikipedia (There's Tons Of Artic...
No comments:
Post a Comment