February 27, 2026

I'm Outraged At Hoppers Ads...

Hey Guys, Sorry For Another Rant Today By Me,  I’ve seen at least alot of  commercials for Disney And Pixar’s Hoppers, Yep, Disney New Animated Movie They Release A Lot, Sometimes three or four back to back, I Usally Watch Youtube for my ads, But  If I see “Hoppers” commercials again, I Will Turn Off, Actually, I kind of want to by a Hopper now and I don’t even know what it is... I’ve only seen one ‘Hoppers’ ad, and it seems a little creepy On YouTube today, I think those Hoppers commercials are multiplying like rabbits.


Anyways, I Don't Want To Watch Hoppers, I'm Not A Disney Person, And I Don't Care For The Plot Anymore... Screw Hoppers...


- R.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Wow, Guard Gary And Tiffany Fluffit Can Really Get Along Together In The Bad Guys TV Show!

 Hey, I Just Watched The Second Season Of The Bad Guys TV Show, And I Like Episode 6, The Reason Episode 6 Is My Most Liked Episode Is The M...