March 28, 2026

Cocoa's Birthday is Next Month...

Cocoa's Birthday Is Next Month, The Youngest Of The Tennoji Sisters, Her Birthday Falls On April 10th... Basically, She's Quite Excited That Her Birthday Is Soon (Her Birthday Is On A Friday In April) 


Anyways, Cocoa Is Going To Be Growing Up Next Month (She Is Going To Be 15 Years Old, And She Was Born On 4/10/2011, Thus Making It The Last Tennoji Sibling Born, And She Is Still The Youngest Sibling Born In The 2010's!)


Anyways, I Hope Cocoa-Chan Gets To Grow Up And Become A Nice Girl! - R.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Wow, Guard Gary And Tiffany Fluffit Can Really Get Along Together In The Bad Guys TV Show!

 Hey, I Just Watched The Second Season Of The Bad Guys TV Show, And I Like Episode 6, The Reason Episode 6 Is My Most Liked Episode Is The M...