March 20, 2026

I Saw EgoEgg In D4DJ, Apparently It's Been A Year Since They Debuted...

So, I Found Out That EgoEgg Made Their Global Debut In The English D4DJ Server, And Anyways, I Haven't Seen Them When They Were Introduced Last Year In Japan, In 2025 (As One Of My Posts Mentions It) And Their Announced Global Debut On The Start Of January Of 2026, And This Month In March, They Finally Debuted, Making This Band Their Second Year, They Were Just Starting Out As An Idol Group, But They Are Finally Catching On...


Anyways, This Is The 11th D4DJ Idol Unit, And Also The 6th Generation Of D4DJ!


The Generations Of D4DJ In Case You Forget About It:

Gen 1: Happy Around, Photon Maiden And Peaky P-Key

Gen 2: Mer4maid, Rondo And Lyrical Lily

Gen 3: Call Of Artemis

Gen 4: Unchord And Abyssmare

Gen 5: A Bad Cyntic Doggo

Gen 6: EgoEgg


Anyways, I Hope EgoEgg Strives To Be The Greatest Idol Group To Ever Be!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Happy First Anniversary To The Bad Guys 2!

  Rina-Chan Board Wishes A Happy First Anniversary To The Bad Guys 2, Released Back In August 1st Of 2025, Today Marks One Year Since The Fi...