Where Did The Dreamworks Face Term Come From? Well, The Trope Namer is, obviously, DreamWorks Animation, who uses this face in most of its film posters, where it may also be the Trope Codifier. It's especially notable in various posters of The Bad Guys (2022), where the titular characters (or occasionally Mr. Wolf) are shown doing it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rina's Post Features!
Severian Has Been Announced In Zenless Zone Zero, And My Thoughts On Him!
Zenless Zone Zero Has Some Good News, They Already Introduced The New Chapter, And The New Characters! Anyways, I'm Really Hyped For Se...
-
Big And Chunky, Meet Misty Luggins! Anyways, The Pictures Are SFW, but definitely Safe for Lunch as well! Enjoy your plate of Big And Chun...
-
Kanata debuted on December 27, 2019, and will graduate from Hololive Production on December 27, 2025, marking her sixth anniversary. Work ...
-
Hi, I'm Doing A Research Project On Why Rule 34 Is Ruining The Internet And Various Media, I Used Wikipedia (There's Tons Of Artic...
No comments:
Post a Comment