April 18, 2026

ENDFIELD CREAMPUFFS!!!

 Sorry That I Haven't Posted Any Arknights: Endfield Stuff In Days (This Was Mostly For Deleting The Game, As It Wasn't For Me Anymore) But Anyways, While Scrolling On The Internet, I Found This, IT'S AN ARKNIGHTS ENDFIELD CREAMPUFF COLLAB!!!! 


Man, I Wish This Would Be A Lifetime Oppertunity To Try The Creampuffs, But It's So Far Away... Maybe Someday.... Because this event is a lifetime opportunity for Arknights Endfield Fans To Try, I'm Not An Endfield Fan, But I Will Still Love Some Cream Puffs, And I Haven't Even Tried A Cream Puff Before...


Anyways, I Hope This Collab Goes Well! - R.T  













No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

I Finally Watched The New Loona And Octavia Short That Everyone Was Talking About, And My Thoughts On It!

  Hey Guys, Since Everyone Was Talking About The New Helluva Boss Short About Loona And Octavia, I Decided It To Check It Out Since I Love L...