April 08, 2026

I Saw Vivian From Zenless Zone Zero, And What I Learned From Her Story...

Hey Guys, I Saw Vivian From Zenless Zone Zero, She's Such A Great Character, And She Is Based Of Gothic Elements, And She Also Carries An Umbrella, And I Encountered Vivian In The Story "Bury Your Tears In The Past" And What I Learned From Her Is That She Had A Troubled Past, So That Explains Her Dark And Mysterious Personality, And Basically Her Red Eyes Have A Dark Aura To Her Past...

Anyways, It's Nice To See That Vivian Evolves From Being A Troubled And Dark Character, To Her Being A Nice And Optomistic Character... 

- R.T














 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Wow, Guard Gary And Tiffany Fluffit Can Really Get Along Together In The Bad Guys TV Show!

 Hey, I Just Watched The Second Season Of The Bad Guys TV Show, And I Like Episode 6, The Reason Episode 6 Is My Most Liked Episode Is The M...