April 17, 2026

luggins is angy...










 

4 comments:

  1. The First Image Is Like A Jumpscare, Basically It Happens In The Movie, It Really Makes It For Comedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Never Knew Miss Luggins Can Be So Mean In This Scene, She Is Like Basically Avoiding The Bad Guys, But At The Cilmax Of The Movie, During The Helicopter Ride To The Rocket, She Justs Helps Them!

    That Movie Knows A Lot Of Luggins's Developments, I'm Talking About The Sequel....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Seeing Images Of Miss Luggins As My Favorite Character In The Bad Guys Makes Me Smile, Especially Her VA As Well, I Need Some Luggins In My Life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Commenting On By Saying Miss Luggins Went From Rival In The First Movie, To Nice Girl With An Angry Streak (I Was Referring To Her Nice Girl Persona With In The Sequel, In During This Scene, That Provides The Post Images That I Can See, She Gets A Little Angry And Pushy Sometimes...) I'm Literally Just Discribing The Images, Okay.... Have A Nice Day!

    ReplyDelete

Rina's Post Features!

After 2 Weeks Of Work, I'm Finally Improving!

Hey Guys, Since The 2 Weeks Of Work Of Me Working In The Library Have Passed, I Finally Started To Improve On My Work Skills And Helping Peo...