May 28, 2026

Did A Pull In The Inari One Gacha In Umamusume, And Finally Got Her!

 


Hey, I Have Been Waited For A Long Time To Pull In The Inari One Gacha, And I Already Pulled For Her In The Gacha, She's Really Cool, and also my first anticipated trainee pull in the game!




I Also Pulled For Nishino Flower And Ines Fujin As Well!



Also, I Can't Wait To Do A Career Run With All 3 Of Them, And They Look Cool! - R.T







6 comments:

  1. I Pulled For Her Gacha As Well Too! And I Also Got Nishino Flower And King Halo Cheerleader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Also Pulled For Inari One, And Got Mejiro Palmer And Nice Nature's Cheerleading Version!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Got Inari One From Her Gacha As Well, At Least Those Prayers Made Me Get Her, And I Also Got Mejiro Blight And Valentine's Mihono Boubon As Well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Lumina-Chan Finally Got Inari One, Also I Got Valentine Eshin Flash And Yaeno Muteki As Well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Got Inari One, And I Also Got Yaeno Muteki And Admire Vega, That Gacha Pull Was Great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Got Inari One And Admire Vega, And Satono Diamond, Now Satono Diamond Can Got With My Kitasan Black!

    ReplyDelete

Rina's Post Features!

I Made A New Friend At School Today, Her Name Was Willow Mace!

Hi, So, I Made A New Friend At School Today, Her Name Is Willow Mace, She's A First Year At Celota Arts, And She's Part Of The Theat...