Hey Guys, I bought A Chicken Sandwich From Walmart's Deli Section, And It Was Really Great For Dinner, I Added Ketchup And It's Really Great, I Loved The Flavor, And My Brother Got Some Chicken As Well, And Me And My Siblings Got Some As Well, And It Was Great, Chicken For Dinner Is Good! - R.T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rina's Post Features!
Hey, Check Out Ui's Halloween Costume!
Hello, Anyways, Yesterday At Lunch, Ui Said That She Was Going To Be A Wizard For Halloween, And It's A Green Wizard , Very Cool Costu...
-
Big And Chunky, Meet Misty Luggins! Anyways, The Pictures Are SFW, but definitely Safe for Lunch as well! Enjoy your plate of Big And Chun...
-
Kanata debuted on December 27, 2019, and will graduate from Hololive Production on December 27, 2025, marking her sixth anniversary. Work ...
-
Hi, I'm Doing A Research Project On Why Rule 34 Is Ruining The Internet And Various Media, I Used Wikipedia (There's Tons Of Artic...
No comments:
Post a Comment