May 15, 2026

Yesterday, My Dad Rode On A Helicopter For His Job!

Hey Guys, Yesterday, My Dad Told Me That He Rode A Helicoper For His Job Today, Apparently, He Was Hired As A Videographer For A News Studio For That, So They Have To Transport The News Crew, Including Him, To Some Place (I Don't Know That Place Was, But He Went There To Film Something) But It Was Pretty Fun, My Dad Loved It!


I Wish I Can Fly In Some Heilcopter Someday.... My Dad Rarely Makes An Appearance On TV, Since He Is One Of The Filmers On The News Studio, Filmers Don't Usally Appear On TV, They Appear Off-Screen... Well, That's A Fact That I Did Not Know Until Now! - R.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

How Are The Animal Characters Treated In The Bad Guys?

  The Bad Guys (2022)  has this in a world of  humans and anthropomorphic animals . The main characters are a gang of animals that humans ha...