June 09, 2026

I Don’t Know What A “Pemaloe Day” Is, But It Was Today!





Ugh, Seems Like We Discovered A New Holiday Guys, And It's Pemaloe Day, What Is This "Pemaloe Day" 

What “Pemaloe Day” Means
“Pemaloe Day” is a playful, pun-based fan name and event tied to Kaela Kovalskia, a hololive Indonesia VTuber, and is used both as a joke and as a way to celebrate her.

Origin of the Name
The term “Pemaloe” comes from a double meaning in Indonesian:

Pemalu = shy person

Palu = hammer 

This creates a humorous pun: “shy person who uses a hammer.” In Kaela’s case, her fan name is “Pemaloe,” and “Pemaloe Day” is a lighthearted way to refer to her or to mark a special occasion for her fans...

Now I Know What Is Pemaloe Day! And It's Today! And This Year's Celebration Was Just An Excuse To Show A New Outfit!



Yeah, Today I Learned That Pemaloe Day Is A Real Holiday Made Up By A VTuber... How Neat! - R.T









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Minesuki Ritsu From Yumemita!

Here's Some Minesuki Ritsu From YumeMita! - R.T