June 21, 2026

I Don't Know What A "Skrilex" Is But Here's A Fun Fact About It!

It takes a little Fridge Logic, but there's a humorous irony that Skrillex is seen DJing to licensed music, namely "Celebration".

Yes, Skrillex makes a brief cameo in the first Wreck-It Ralph (2012). He appears as an animated version of himself, acting as the DJ during the 30th Anniversary scene in the game Fix-It Felix, Jr, In addition to his on-screen appearance, Skrillex contributed to the movie's soundtrack by producing the track "Bug Hunt" for the Hero's Duty segments.


Yes, But I Still Don't Get What Skrilex Is, But The Fact Is Great - R.T



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

I Finally Watched The New Loona And Octavia Short That Everyone Was Talking About, And My Thoughts On It!

  Hey Guys, Since Everyone Was Talking About The New Helluva Boss Short About Loona And Octavia, I Decided It To Check It Out Since I Love L...