Hey Guys, Unfortunate News, Today, The Doctors Have Revealed That Keika Tennoji, My Older Brother, Is Going To Have Brain Surgery Soon... How Tragic Is That My Brother Is Going To Have His First Real Surgery... I Hope It Goes Well Next Month, Please Pray For Him...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rina's Post Features!
Hey, Check Out Ui's Halloween Costume!
Hello, Anyways, Yesterday At Lunch, Ui Said That She Was Going To Be A Wizard For Halloween, And It's A Green Wizard , Very Cool Costu...
-
Big And Chunky, Meet Misty Luggins! Anyways, The Pictures Are SFW, but definitely Safe for Lunch as well! Enjoy your plate of Big And Chun...
-
Kanata debuted on December 27, 2019, and will graduate from Hololive Production on December 27, 2025, marking her sixth anniversary. Work ...
-
Hi, I'm Doing A Research Project On Why Rule 34 Is Ruining The Internet And Various Media, I Used Wikipedia (There's Tons Of Artic...
No comments:
Post a Comment