(I Took These Screenshots On My Phone With The Camera, Since The DisneyNow Site Won't Allow Screenshots)
Anyways, Rina-Chan Board Watched The First 5 Episodes Of Dragon Striker, Basically It's Disney's Attempt Of Bringing Back "Good" Animation (Since Their Other Shows Were So Good, They Gotten Thrown Into The Washing Machine Of Doom, Well, It's A Literal Metaphor, Basically Me using a figure of speech. and I reiterates the usual metaphorical meaning, But meant it literally, It Means A Show Is Cancelled And Dies, It's Basically The Rule Of Funny)
But Anyways, Continuing On To The Show, The Plot Is About A Fantasy Setting, It's A Fictional Sport (Basically Soccer, But MAGIC!) And This Guy, Named Key Wants To Be In It, Then He Meets This Girl Named Ssyelle, And She Trains Him To Be In This Fantasy Soccer Game, Anyways, The First 5 Episodes Were Good, I Really Like The Animation And Style And The Action Scenes Were Good, And My Favorite Character Is Ssyelle, She's So Good!
Anyways, I Hope To Continue To Watch And Enjoy The Series! - R.T












No comments:
Post a Comment