Hey Guys, I Played Doki Doki Literature Club Today, And I Got Some Realism-Induced Horror After Playing It... It's Extremely Sick And Twisted At The End... I Was Expecting To Be A Good Ending, But It Was A Bad Ending, Ugh... Never Playing It Again, End Of Story! - R.T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rina's Post Features!
How Are The Animal Characters Treated In The Bad Guys?
The Bad Guys (2022) has this in a world of humans and anthropomorphic animals . The main characters are a gang of animals that humans ha...
-
Big And Chunky, Meet Misty Luggins! Anyways, The Pictures Are SFW, but definitely Safe for Lunch as well! Enjoy your plate of Big And Chun...
-
Kanata debuted on December 27, 2019, and will graduate from Hololive Production on December 27, 2025, marking her sixth anniversary. Work ...
-
Hi, I'm Doing A Research Project On Why Rule 34 Is Ruining The Internet And Various Media, I Used Wikipedia (There's Tons Of Artic...









No comments:
Post a Comment