July 23, 2026

About The Future Of Bell, Popo And Viola Without Minetsuki Ritsu In Bang Dream YumeMita

 




Hey Guys, With The Announcement At The End Of Episode 6 Of Bang Dream YumeMita That Ritsu/Clementis Is Leaving Viola's Rival Band And Joining Muginal Newtype, I Have Been Wondering About What Will Happen To  Bell, Popo And Viola Without Minetsuki Ritsu After She Leaves...

Here Are My Predictions... 

 Bell, Popo And Viola Will Be A 3-Member Group, With Viola Still The Leader
Bell, Popo And Viola Will Pick A Replacement Member For Their Group (We Are Left With 2 Choices, Utami Or Ako
Bell, Popo And Viola Will Break Up And Do Solo Careers

Anyways, These Are My Top 3 Predictions, These Are Just Guesses, They Are Not Revealed Yet, But I'm Expecting That Bell, Popo And Viola Will Be A 3-Member Group, With Viola Still The Leader Is My Top Pick, But The Replacement Member Or Breakup Is Not Helping...

Anyways, I Hope My Prediction Goes Well, Really Hope It Comes True! - R.T


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Well, I Was Not Expecting Miyako X Viola To Ever Happen In Bang Dream YumeMita...

  Hey Guys, Episode 6 Of Bang Dream YumeMita, This Came Unexpectedly, Anyways, Miyako Meets Viola In This One, And They Became Friends, LOL,...